We Produce and Supply
- Reishi Gano Capsules (RG) - in bottles of 90 capsules each 500 mg. Also available in 500 capsules pet jars.
- Ganocelium Capsules (GL) - in bottles of 90 capsules each 500 mg. Also available in 500 capsules pet jars.
A mushroom nutriceutical is a refined mushroom powder which is consumed in the form of capsules or tablets as a dietary supplement (not a food) and which has potential therapeutic applications. A regular intake may enhance the immune responses of the human body, thereby increasing resistance to disease and it can also cause regression of a disease state.
Reishi has highest therapeutic value, compared to other types of mushrooms. Today, Reishi stands out as one the most valuable of all polypore mushrooms in nature for the benefit of our health. Many naturopaths and doctors prefer Reishi mushroom worldwide.
In the contemporary world, pressured work creating great stress to the human body and causing a weakening of the human immune system resulting new diseases. These have developed as a consequence of lower natural body resistance. There is evidence that the beneficial treatment of these diseases can be obtained by consumption of mushrooms as a functional food, or through the use of extracted biologically active compounds as a dietary supplement, in order to enhance immune response of the human body, thereby increasing resistance to disease and, in some cases, causing regression of a diseased state. Differing from most pharmaceuticals, these biologically active compounds extracted from medicinal mushrooms have extraordinarily low toxicity, even at high doses. Long viewed as tonics, now it has been known that they can profoundly improve the quality of human health.
The extractable products from medicinal mushrooms, designed to supplement the human diet not as regular food, but as the enhancement of health and fitness, can be classified into the category of dietary supplements/mushroom nutriceuticals, immune modulatory and anti-tumour activities of polysaccharide-protein complex (PSPC).
Anti-tumour and anti-cancer effects of the polysaccharides are based on the enhancement of the body’s immune systems, including activated macrophages, natural killer cells, cytotoxic T cells, and their secretory products, such as the tumor necrosis factor, reactive nitrogen and oxygen intermediates, and interleukins.
Medicinal uses of Ganoderma: Among all medicinal mushrooms, Ganoderma is known to be the best medicinal mushroom from many centuries and known as a miracle mushroom or king of all herbs.
- It has variety of biological activities such as anti-tumor, immunomodulation, cardiovascular, respiratory, and anti-hepatotoxic and antinoeiceptive effects.
- Traditionally it has been used widely in the treatment of hepatopathy, chronic hepatitis, nephritis, hypertension, arthritis, insomnia, bronchitis, asthma and gastric ulcer. Scientific studies have confirmed that the substances extracted from the mushrooms can reduce blood pressure, blood cholesterol and blood sugar level as well as inhibition of platelet aggregation.
Ganoderma products are made from:
- Fruitbody - This is the mushroom that is visible. It is the spore producing portion involved with reproduction.
- Mycelium - This is the growth form of the organism other than fruit body, the stable state in which all of the life processes occur.
Extract – Extraction can be made from both fruit body and mycelium, with some type of solvent with the intention of concentrating most of the desirable ingredients and eliminating unimportant portion of the mushroom.
Important benefits of fruit body and mycelium:
- Increases Immunity.
- Provide powerful anti-oxidant.
- Enhance the body's detoxification process.
- Promote blood circulation.
- Increase the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood - improves brain function and memory.
- Regulate blood glucose by assisting pancreas functions.
- Prevent allergic responses by inhibiting the release of histamines.
- Relieve fatigue by aiding the body to sleep very well.
- Energize the body by providing vitamins, minerals and active elements.
- Neutralize acid in the body (i.e. acidic body is prone to diseases)
- Support the body's natural desire to return to optimal health.
Promote youthfulness and longevity
Bio active compounds present in Reishi are polysaccharides, triterpenoids, adenosine, organic germanium and ganoderic essance. Further it also contains, omega 3, vitamins A, C, E, B2, B6, B9, K, selenium, allicin, folic acid, co-Q10, flavonoids, monosaturated fats, phytoestrogen, beta carotene, glucosamine, chondriitn, niacin, pantothenic acid, magnicium, zink, Boran, choline, lecithin, protomorphogens, potassium, zingibain, mannitol, omega 6, iron, protein etc.,
Suggested to take plenty of water for better results.